Tuesday, July 31, 2012

An Incredible Girl

 
         Sarita uses her foot to perform all the daily activities like brush her teeth, eat food, write and even paint. She even ties rakhi to her brother with her foot. Her zeal and enthusiasm is amazing. She is raring 0to go.

Sarita aspires to be a famous painter in future. I do not want to be dependent on my parents when I grow up, she adds. In fact she has plans for them. When I start earning I will send them for a religious trip to all the pilgrimages the chardham yatra, as I know this will give them happiness, adds Sarita.
At the Godfrey Phillips Bravery Awards - 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

பிறப்புடன் பிறக்கும் ஐந்து விதிகள்...

ஒரு குழந்தை கர்ப்பத்தில் உண்டாகிறது. அதனுடன் ஐந்து விஷயங்கள் கூடவே பிறக்கின்றன.  (1) *ஆயுள்* : மனிதன் எவ்வளவு முயற்சி செய்தாலும் ஒரு நொடி க...