Friday, October 18, 2013

Indian National Interest

 
One of my friend from UK rang me and we started discuss about the condition of India and Indians before 1947 and now in 2013. Our conversation turned into a heated argument.

The point he said that, without the help of Britishers, India would have never become a prosperous country and Indians would have never get high standards of living they get today, on top of this he added one more thing, which hurt me badly. Look how rich and great UK is and India stands nowhere in front of Britain.

After a long conversation we silently drop the call before its too late. and then next morning I have emailed him and send the scanned copy of the document as an attachment, which I am posting it here, a few days later I got replied from him, "Sorry I was wrong".

Source : Swaminathan Gurumurthy (RSS Ideologue)

No comments:

Post a Comment

பிறப்புடன் பிறக்கும் ஐந்து விதிகள்...

ஒரு குழந்தை கர்ப்பத்தில் உண்டாகிறது. அதனுடன் ஐந்து விஷயங்கள் கூடவே பிறக்கின்றன.  (1) *ஆயுள்* : மனிதன் எவ்வளவு முயற்சி செய்தாலும் ஒரு நொடி க...